Monday, May 27th, 2013
- People are “over” in many ways
- Many people are angry at the world and what it has dealt them
- They do nothing and get nowhere, or they try everything and get nowhere
- Focus on balance using time management
People are “over” in many ways. They are over-worked, over-extended and just plain overwhelmed in their lives. This results in an environment where people are exhausted, full of anxiety, and depressed.
Many people are angry at the world and what it has dealt them. They envisioned their retirement or latter years much differently. They look back and remember the people who cared about them, when they were healthier, or had more money. They wish they now had all the “mores” back that they frittered away – more money, more health, more experiences, more love in their life, more of the things they didn’t see at the time as being so valuable in later life.Continue reading »
Sunday, April 21st, 2013
- Many people are experiencing an environment of desperation
- One out of 6 people in America are hungry
- With a job they even have less to get by on
- Desperate people used to be middle class…
Many people are experiencing an environment of desperation You can see it in their eyes and through their forced smiles. They can’t find work and many have given up. Some live on a fixed income or they don’t qualify for any kind of assistance; like food stamps or subsidized housing.
One out of 6 people in America are hungry. One out of 3 children go to bed hungry. Many can’t afford the gasoline to drive to get food. They can’t come to terms with living in the USA where they can’t support themselves anymore, or even feed their families.Continue reading »
Sunday, March 24th, 2013
- The world is experiencing an environment of theft
- This action in Cyprus is a test to see how far a country can push its citizens
- Cyprus and New Zealand are just a preview of what’s to come in other countries
- This program will be sold by fear
- When the dominoes start to fall the bankers will become more daring
The world is experiencing an environment of theft. In Cyprus depositors money is being stolen by bankers to bail out the banks and save the economy. Now, New Zealand wants to do the same thing. The bankers and governments are calling it a wealth tax, or a bank account tax. It’s not a tax, it’s stealing 10 percent or more of depositors’ money from their accounts.Continue reading »
Thursday, January 24th, 2013
- Rarely have people been disappointed so early as they are this year in 2013
- “Everybody’s taxes will be going up.”
- People are living in an environment of fear and loss
- Fear of losing your zest or passion for life
Traditionally people are optimistic at the beginning of a new year. Rarely have people been disappointed so early as they are this year in 2013. What are they disappointed about?Continue reading »
Monday, December 24th, 2012
- This fear environment has led to instability and unrest around the world
- Fear is potential pain that could happen and is many times brought about through manipulation
- The people who do these things or cause them to happen are psychopaths motivated by greed, power and control
- Most of these events that result in fear come about by attacking people’s high-level needs and beliefs
- People assume that consciousness is something that’s universal
- There is a small portion of the population who are these psychopaths
- This is the psychopaths advantage
An Environment of Fear has been created. This fear environment has led to instability and unrest around the world. People just didn’t decide to live in an environment of fear, they were set up and manipulated into it. Fear is a great controller.
Fear is potential pain that could happen and is many times brought about through manipulation. It hasn’t happened yet, but there is the potential of something bad happening, so people become fearful. Also, unconscionable events create fear. The people who cause these events to happen are not restrained by morality. They will do anything to instill fear. These events they perpetrate are strikingly unfair or unjust and most likely horrifying.
The people who do these things or cause them to happen are psychopaths motivated by greed, power and control. The events they create are crimes to achieve a goal, most likely that goal is control and power since they are already wealthy beyond imagination.
Saturday, November 24th, 2012
- Systems are at breaking points or having band-aid situations put in place
- Neither political party will ever cave in and stop spending
- Next year will come a run on the banks
- High-dollar depositors will quickly withdraw their money from their accounts.
- States and municipalities will continue to go bankrupt
- The “Black Friday” riots are just one example of what’s to come
- The media focuses on what the Republicans should have done
- If you are not prepared and believe someone is coming to help you
The world is experiencing an environment of shaky underpinnings. Everything seems to be held together by a thread.
Systems are at breaking points or having band-aid situations put in place in order to string the deteriorating situations along awhile longer. This environment is most obvious in the financial world. Huge amounts of debt and spending will never stop.
In America, one political party won’t give up a dollar of military spending while the other party won’t give up a dollar of spending on welfare programs. Neither political party will ever cave in and stop spending. It will only come to an end when there’s no money left to spend and the crisis gets out of hand.
Raising taxes on the rich by any amount or cutting spending by that amount will never address the huge fiscal imbalance that exists. Next year will come a run on the banks when the FDIC stops insuring 100 percent of all accounts in order to limit their exposure to $250,000 starting January 1, 2013.
High-dollar depositors will quickly withdraw their money from their accounts. This will hurt the banks as trillions of dollars in deposits leave. Continue reading »
Monday, October 22nd, 2012
- There’s currently a hostile financial environment in the world
- Any hostile environment contains entities within it that cannot be trusted
- Sometimes a person is just trying to improve their life and go with the flow
- What’s the solution to any type of hostile environment?
What is a hostile environment? Usually you hear about a hostile work environment, but it can also be a hostile political environment, or relationship environment, how about a hostile economic environment or a hostile health environment or family environment? When you have a hostile environment of any kind, you are in the middle of repeated actions that harass you or put you at a disadvantage. For example, in the work place it could be sexual harassment or racial harassment. The key is that you have to be in a protected class to be considered discriminated against. If your aren’t in a protected class, you could still be in a hostile environment and couldn’t do anything about it. The political campaigns are a hostile environment with each politician going after their opponent with malicious intent and then the other reciprocates, creating a hostile environment. There’s currently a hostile financial environment in the world. People also endure hostile relationships and don’t get out of them. Your health could become a hostile environment; compromised by damage caused by pharmaceuticals, botched procedures, or misdiagnosis. How about going to the hospital to get cured and contracting a staph infection and dying? There’s a hostile health environment in hospitals. There are many examples that cause these intolerable situations to occur and the result is a hostile environment.Continue reading »
Monday, September 24th, 2012
- What type of environment produces the best ideas?
- It is the environment you purposefully create around you that influences creativity
- What puts you into the creative environment or space?
- Do you find you are most creative at night or early morning?
What type of environment produces the best ideas? You hear people talk about a creative environment. People advertise for people to work in their creative environment. Stop and think where are you when you feel most creative – is it in a cubical at some company, or is it while you’re driving, or in the shower, or when you are outdoors exercising, or walking in nature, or when you awaken from a dream you remembered?
We would say that it’s not the actual physical environment itself although it contributes, but it is the environment you purposefully create around you that influences creativity. If you are a creative writer where do you get your best ideas – are you indoors or outdoors, where are you sitting, at a desk or in a lawn chair or on the grass? Continue reading »
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012
- People and weather are both doing some very radical things
- People are experiencing a drought – a spending drought
- Less consumerism and more unemployment
- It’s the new environment of non-spending
- What do these people know that you don’t about your current economic environment?
You are witnessing a very different and changing environment, both for people and the weather. People and weather are both doing some very radical things. The weather is remaining very dry and hot around the world with not much relief in sight in the future. That relief could come with severe rains like those experienced in Colorado, Las Vegas, Arizona and several other places where torrents of rain came down quickly filling the streets like a flash flood. Also, the storms gearing up that we predicted in a previous session will start hitting the U.S, and Mexico between now and mid-September.Continue reading »