Sunday, June 2nd, 2013
- People around the world are protesting
- Protests against Monsanto took place in 52 countries and 436 cities
- There are growing concerns over health
- There’s a rising concern over GMO labeling
- GMO’s cause a myriad of birth defects, lower IQ’s …
- There’s a concentration of toxins in GMO plants
- Modified foods can effect a person’s DNA
- There is little or no testing of GMO’s
- There’s been documented increases in autism, obesity …
The weather is warm and it’s a season of protests. People around the world are protesting. Many are protesting austerity plans imposed on them by EU governments. The protests that took center stage over the last week were protests against Monsanto.Continue reading »
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
- Problems mounting daily like wars and poverty
- Coming out for or against gay marriage
- Treated equally under the law apparently it’s not the case when you ask them about gay marriage
- No different than “Roe versus Wade“
With all the world’s problems mounting daily like wars, poverty, and starvation it seems that gay marriage overshadows all of them as the country’s biggest challenge and controversial issue.
While lawmakers straddle a vote-getting line, people overwhelmingly vote against equal rights for gays. Everyday you hear about another new politician, rapper, movie star or religious leader coming out for or against gay marriage. It’s front page news because they have shifted positions or are staunchly adamant about holding their ground. Neither one sounds much like a major news event.Continue reading »
Monday, March 4th, 2013
- The world is living on the brink of uncertainty
- Arab Spring made the news in 2012
- Austerity measures are another area of uncertainty
- You are told that real estate is a great buy right now
- People are worried about their health
- People are starving for hope
The world is living on the brink of uncertainty. First, let’s talk about the world event that caught everyone off guard – the Pope resigned. This didn’t catch us off-guard as on November 12, 2011 we predicted that the Pope would resign due to health reasons, and/or a scandal. it seems we were right on both counts. This notarized prediction can be found on the Channeled Readings Greatest Hits web page.
Arab Spring made the news in 2012, but where are we now? All these Arab countries that had riots and demonstrations in order to gain a more democratic government have discovered that the new rulers put into power are no better than the ousted dictators and in many cases worse.Continue reading »
Thursday, January 3rd, 2013
- What exactly is a world event?
- A world event could be an event that’s societal in nature and affects all nations of the world
- Mega-powerful corporations and the transnational elite who control them will impose their changes on the entire world
- We call it the Great Dismantling of Everything
- Unending and uncontrolled spending by governments will continue
- With all this attempted dismantling, will come much resistance
- We see more people unemployed, on welfare and on food stamps
- We see food being used as a weapon
Monday, December 3rd, 2012
- These events will be reported with the intention of scaring people
- Here’s our first prediction and it’s on the global economic situation
- Going through 2013 and beyond, governments won’t be able to repay their debt
- We also predict increased solar activity
- The U.S. dollar will continue to be devalued on purpose
- Our next prediction has to do with UFO’s
- Our next prediction is more like an observation
- We predict that coastlines everywhere will become dangerous places to live
- The solution for these scary world events that will come to pass is as follows
This is the first CR News Reports© session for December. Each December we give our predictions for the coming year. In this session, we will give you our predictions for World Events.
World Events are exactly that – events that affect the world. So, we see world events that will seem out of your control and possibly frightening. These events will be reported with the intention of scaring people. There will be terms made up to deliver an air of tragedy and unknown consequences like the term “fiscal cliff” that has everyone scared. These terms are made up so people get scared enough and feel helpless enough that they do something or give up something. Mostly they give up their money or their freedoms. With that in mind, be aware of how world events are reported and what the words they use are trying to get you to do.
Here’s our first prediction and it’s on the global economic situation. We see it getting worse, first in Europe where Spain will be the focus of a country that must be saved at any cost. Spain will turn out to be in worse shape than Greece. Saving Spain will be all over the daily news early in the year.
Friday, November 2nd, 2012
- Katrina-like emergency response
- Great pressure and anger from the community
- Runners would have started their race just blocks away from all the devastation in Staten Island
- How do you get people to correct their priorities?
When it comes to events, people have lost their sense of priorities. With Katrina-like emergency response the residents of Staten Island and parts of Queens still don’t have electricity, plumbing, fresh drinking water and enough food and clothing. Emergency response has failed to address these people in favor of other neighborhoods that were not even devastated as much.
Under great pressure and anger from the community the City of New York directed resources at things like preparing the New York City Marathon. That is, until the Mayor and the leaders of the marathon buckled to the pressure and the marathon was cancelled at the last minute. With thousands of people stranded and suffering nearby the city redirected resources to emptying water out of tunnels so runners would have a dry tunnel to run through. Hotels held thousands and thousands of rooms for the runners and their families coming in from all over the country instead of for people who lost their homes in other boroughs. The city put huge generators in place to power up the press tents while people nearby suffered without electricity or gasoline – all while the weather was getting colder at night.Continue reading »
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
- It seems to have slipped by the American people
- There was no great analysis or commentary about it in the mainstream news
- We questioned the value of the QE3 program
- Bankers should take the money and invest it into the economy
- The Fed will own it all
- In just 3 months or less, the Fed has printed another trillion dollars
- They will use the money to buy U.S. Treasuries
- The dollar will be driven into the ground
- The Fed will have a solution ready to everyone’s problem
The world event we’d like to talk about today is one we’ve already mentioned, but it seems to have slipped by the American people. There was no great analysis or commentary about it in the mainstream news when it happened and it was pretty much ignored by the average person. What we’re talking about is the announcement of QE3 that happened a couple weeks ago. To recap what we talked about before, QE3 is yet another stimulus program to the American economy that is supposed to help with job creation and help the economy.
Since QE1, QE2 and Operation Twist hasn’t helped the economy we questioned the value of the QE3 program. To once again explain what it is – it is the Federal Reserve committing to buying up 40 billion dollars worth of toxic mortgage-backed assets from the banks every month. That’s a lot of money being printed to give to bankers directly in exchange for something that’s being valued at its full-face value when it was produced years ago.Continue reading »
Sunday, September 2nd, 2012
- Displays of masterful manipulation of the people
- Take the delegate votes away from Ron Paul and give them to Mitt Romney
- Intention without a plan of action is worthless
- Once the jobs are created people will pay taxes and spend money
- Manipulation seems to be the art form that gets people and countries to do things
The event that completely distracted people lately was the Republican National Convention last week and the Democratic National Convention next week will be another. These 2 political events are displays of masterful manipulation of the people. These events, which are are like rock concerts for politicians are a showcase of empty promises and empty policies. Looking back on the Republican Convention you had Hollywood stars and “also ran” politicians get up an give glowing endorsements of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
You also saw the manipulation of delegate votes right in front of your eyes to take the delegate votes away from Ron Paul and give them to Mitt Romney. This is blatant manipulation, which people are becoming conditioned to accepting. You would think that with the economy and jobs being the things most on people’s minds, that a candidate running for President, either Republican or Democrat, would have something more than promises that they’re going to fix the jobs situation.Continue reading »