Monday, August 5th, 2013
- Old terrorists just seem to keep reinventing themselves
- Revive the War on Terror around the world
- The backers of the terrorist groups
- Manufactured bubbles of all kinds turning the economy into a terrorist weapon
- What’s the solution once you ruin an economy?
- Financial terrorists switch sides and make money
Old terrorists just seem to keep reinventing themselves. This week is the anniversary of the dropping of the atomic bombs on Japan 68 years ago. This was the most horrendous terrorist act ever committed – killing over 200,000 people and decades of suffering with cancers and birth defects. This act was justified by saying it was necessary for the war effort. Since that day, all bombings have been justified as going after a terrorist, or rogue nation, or war. When is killing other people by dropping bombs on them ever justified?Continue reading »
Monday, December 24th, 2012
- This fear environment has led to instability and unrest around the world
- Fear is potential pain that could happen and is many times brought about through manipulation
- The people who do these things or cause them to happen are psychopaths motivated by greed, power and control
- Most of these events that result in fear come about by attacking people’s high-level needs and beliefs
- People assume that consciousness is something that’s universal
- There is a small portion of the population who are these psychopaths
- This is the psychopaths advantage
An Environment of Fear has been created. This fear environment has led to instability and unrest around the world. People just didn’t decide to live in an environment of fear, they were set up and manipulated into it. Fear is a great controller.
Fear is potential pain that could happen and is many times brought about through manipulation. It hasn’t happened yet, but there is the potential of something bad happening, so people become fearful. Also, unconscionable events create fear. The people who cause these events to happen are not restrained by morality. They will do anything to instill fear. These events they perpetrate are strikingly unfair or unjust and most likely horrifying.
The people who do these things or cause them to happen are psychopaths motivated by greed, power and control. The events they create are crimes to achieve a goal, most likely that goal is control and power since they are already wealthy beyond imagination.
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
- Some technology areas will do well
- New cutting edge technology
- The types of technology that won’t do well
- We predict a flood of lawsuits
- Technology to get a good night’s sleep
- Technology of war will also do well
In the tech world today Microsoft announced their first ever quarterly loss since they went public in 1986. Looking forward some technology areas will do well like technology that saves people time and or money. This type of technology will especially be popular in IT installations because large companies are reluctant to do big upgrades of the same type of equipment they already have installed.
They want new ideas, new cutting edge technology that won’t need constant upgrading that’s more flexible and efficient. The companies that can offer this, especially to large accounts, will do extremely well.Continue reading »
Monday, January 2nd, 2012
- Summer Olympics
- Online Gambling
- False Solutions
- Spiritual Awakening
2012 will be a year of realizations when people wake up to the seriousness of the global situation and how it affects them. We predict that the following world events will have a huge impact on people’s lives in 2012:Continue reading »
Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
Can You Say, “Overwhelmed?”
Here’s a short-list of events going on in the world right now: economic meltdown, volcanic eruptions, mega-earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear disasters, rising sea levels, climate change – global warming or possibly another ice age, clean water shortages, droughts, wildfires, rising food prices, food shortages, religious conflict, crop failures, increasing pollution, oil spills, political infighting, drug gangs taking over countries, countries and states defaulting on their debt, extinction of species, austerity measures and higher taxes, civil disorder in the streets, corrupt dictators being overthrown, dictators being replaced by worse leaders, a real estate market that continues to decline, infrastructure erosion, increasing education costs, higher health care premiums, international banking cartels controlling governments, battles over resources, wars over ideologies, the earth’s axis is tipping, two suns are setting in the West, unemployment is rising, it’s hurricane season again, and a huge comet has entered our solar system’s orbits and will pass close to the earth in the fall. So, with all this going on, what’s the good news in the headlines? Apple will start making its new iPhone in August, Lindsay Lohan had her ankle bracelet removed and is no longer under house detention, and Jennifer Aniston wore a “glittery little black minidress” to her movie
Why The World Is In TroubleContinue reading »