Sunday, February 10th, 2013
CR GREATEST HITS©
- Punxsutawney Phil, that Weather Prophet Without Peer, came out of his den and didn’t see his shadow
- This means we will have an early spring
- Studies that have tracked Phil’s predictions however, show that he’s only right about 37 percent of the time
- We would like to give you our predictions on the upcoming global weather for 2013
- We see warmer weather coming in an early spring causing a huge increase in flooding
- We also predict an increase in the larger earthquakes…6.5 and greater, especially in…
- There will be some isolated large quakes happening in…
On February 2, 2013, Punxsutawney Phil, that Weather Prophet Without Peer, came out of his den and didn’t see his shadow. This means we will have an early spring. The organizers of this rodent weather show each year claim they have a 75 percent to 90 percent accuracy rate. Studies that have tracked Phil’s predictions however, show that he’s only right about 37 percent of the time.
So, with this in mind, we would like to give you our predictions on the upcoming global weather for 2013. Continue reading »
Monday, December 3rd, 2012
- These events will be reported with the intention of scaring people
- Here’s our first prediction and it’s on the global economic situation
- Going through 2013 and beyond, governments won’t be able to repay their debt
- We also predict increased solar activity
- The U.S. dollar will continue to be devalued on purpose
- Our next prediction has to do with UFO’s
- Our next prediction is more like an observation
- We predict that coastlines everywhere will become dangerous places to live
- The solution for these scary world events that will come to pass is as follows
This is the first CR News Reports© session for December. Each December we give our predictions for the coming year. In this session, we will give you our predictions for World Events.
World Events are exactly that – events that affect the world. So, we see world events that will seem out of your control and possibly frightening. These events will be reported with the intention of scaring people. There will be terms made up to deliver an air of tragedy and unknown consequences like the term “fiscal cliff” that has everyone scared. These terms are made up so people get scared enough and feel helpless enough that they do something or give up something. Mostly they give up their money or their freedoms. With that in mind, be aware of how world events are reported and what the words they use are trying to get you to do.
Here’s our first prediction and it’s on the global economic situation. We see it getting worse, first in Europe where Spain will be the focus of a country that must be saved at any cost. Spain will turn out to be in worse shape than Greece. Saving Spain will be all over the daily news early in the year.
Tuesday, January 12th, 2010
Is the global weather a reflection of the people? Just as people are somewhat predictable, so is the weather. For as long as records have been kept, certain things about the weather always occur at the same time. The tides go out and come in; winter always follows fall. Certain things are always consistent in the weather. There are many symbolic things weather represents that are reflections of the people. The weather, like humans, can nurture or destroy. Violent weather, like violent people, can strike at any time anywhere. Weather also slows people down. People need to slow down the pace of their lives and weather seems to show up at just the right times. For example, Continue reading »
Friday, November 6th, 2009
If Nostradamus were alive today, he would be predicting the chaos that is the News of our times. This is exactly what we do at Channeled Readings, LLC in our CR News Reports©, “The Nostradamus of the NEWS.” He would not be doing predictions for the year 2525. You would see him being interviewed regularly by Larry King and Glenn Beck. It seems that the economic, political, and financial decisions our leaders make have made victims of many. Devastating weather has created cities of homeless people. Both terrorism and technology are changing the face of the globe. Movies depicting the end of the world in 2012 are popular, draining hope and producing fear in many. Knowing what is coming in the future has been looked at, after the fact, as everything from a lucky guess to a spot-on prophecy depending on who you talk to. Continue reading »
Monday, June 22nd, 2009
Is the environment a product of your responsibility? Responsibility for the environment lies with each and every individual as the environment and man are both part of the same universe. Accountability for the environment and yourself is what makes for a healthy environment. You have a connection in several ways to your environment. We are not just speaking about the weather when we speak about the environment. You have the environment of your surrounding area and an extended environment that goes beyond your immediate area. You are responsible and accountable for the environment that goes way beyond what you can see. Accountability for your immediate surroundings means a clean, safe, and organized immediate environment. This is where you must start if you are to have accountability for the bigger picture. Continue reading »