FOLLOW US

CR News Reports© - PoliticsPolitics – January 6, 2015

How we get these Future News Predictions

Find out how these predictions will affect you

  • The real job numbers

  • Reports that say the unemployment rate is coming down…
  • About 15 percent of the population of the U.S. is 60 or over
  • Working age adults, do not have a job…
  • Two questions arise, (1) …

The real job numbers. All news is politically driven. A political decision is made to announce, or not announce, something in the mainstream press. What gets more confusing each month is unemployment statistics.

The government releases reports that say the unemployment rate is coming down and that it is currently at 5.8 percent. Now, 5.8 percent is not many people. In fact, it’s about 15-20 million people of working age. However, since about 25 percent of the population of the United States is under 20 years old, many are not in the workforce because they are either students or younger. Twenty-five percent is about 79 million people.

Next, about 15 percent of the population of the U.S. is 60 or over, that equates to about 47 million people, many who are retired. Yes, some haven’t retired or even came back into the workforce, but 15 percent are over the age of 60. When you add these two groups of people up, 79 million and 47 million, you get 126 million. Subtract those under the age of 20, which is 79 million from the entire population of 316 million people that leaves 237 million people.

A recent study estimated that 93 million Americans of working age are unemployed. Those 93 million people are either out of work or stopped looking for work. So, 93 million, or 39.5 percent of working age adults, do not have a job – they are unemployed. That leaves 144 million working age adults, or 60.5 percent that are employed.

Two questions arise, (1) How can unemployment be 5.8 percent when 39.5 percent of the population of working age do not have a job?, (2) How long can 144 million (46 percent) of the workers carry the load for all the rest of the citizens who do not work?

QUESTION: What should readers take away from this message today?

ANSWER: That if you want to know the correct unemployment number ask 10 random people of working age if they have a job or not.

QUESTION: Why is this information timely?

ANSWER: This information is timely because false reports coming from the government monthly are not helping matters at all.

QUESTION: How can readers best apply this information to their lives right now?

ANSWER: If you have employment you should feel grateful. If you love your job you should feel ecstatic.

COMMENTARY: Where do you think the breaking point will show up? Once you can identify that you can then predict when your benefits will be effected. What will you do? You need to plan for this inevitable event because it’s obvious that 46 percent of the population can’t carry the rest. Also, most of that 46 percent have minimum wage – low paying jobs. Those jobs are in the production phase of replacing people with robotic technology, eliminating most of them over the next five years. Just like robots put workers on auto assembly lines out of work, robots will wait on you and prepare and deliver all your food at a fast food restaurant.

Imagine or remember what it is you always dreamed of doing, then start taking the steps to making that dream a reality. If you do this you will never work another day in your life, that’s because your work won’t be a j-o-b. You will be living your purpose. Making money becomes the by-product and not the reason you do what you do.

 

NOTARIZED PROOF

__________________

Our Track Record

5-19-2014 Audio Tracks beveled

FOLLOW US