Liar, liar pants on fire campaign 2016
- Where are all these former governors or senators coming from?
- Here’re some of the liar platforms you will be hearing…
- Even after years of campaign promises
It’s a political frenzy out there with promises on top of promises everywhere. It’s Presidential campaign time and people, some you’ve never heard of before, are coming out of the woodwork to run for President in 2016. We call it the liar, liar pants on fire campaign 2016.
Where are all these former governors or senators coming from? Is it that they just need a job? Either way, liars are at their peak during campaign time. They’ll say anything that sounds good but doesn’t copy someone else.
Here’re some of the liar platforms you will be hearing:
- People will campaign on Veterans. They will state that if they’re elected, they will make sure that our Veterans are treated humanely. They will promise that when they serve and after they come home, they will get the proper medical and psychiatric help they need and ways to help them find jobs so they can reenter society. But just take a look at how Veterans’ situations are now. These are the same promises candidates spouted many times before.
- Jobs is a big liar’s platform. Everyone would like a good job and not have to work two or three poor paying jobs just to support themselves. So you’ll be hearing much about how wonderful the job situation will be if “I’m elected.”
- Next is seniors. Seniors hold a big block of the vote and taking care of seniors and making sure their retirement years are pleasant always appeals to that block. But take a look around at seniors, how are they doing? Are they doing well or are they eating cat food with their pets?
- And, last but not least, the perennial favorite, education. After all, “the children are our future.” Everybody loves children, and there will always be children to love. But look at the quality of education in the country, it falls every year. The U. S. falls further down the list for just about every survey regarding education.
Even after decades of campaign promises you still can’t educate your kids or feed your poor and homeless population. You will be hearing these campaign lies over and over again between now and election time. We just wanted to open your eyes so you focus on what actually matters. Start listening to the only ones who will never lie to you, that would be us, your inner guidance system.
QUESTION: What should readers take away from this message today?
ANSWER: That despite what you hear promised take a look at how it is now and look back on the promises made from previous elections.
QUESTION: Why is this information timely?
ANSWER: This information is timely because people have been beaten down so badly that they will latch onto any smiling face that comes along promising the moon.
QUESTION: How can readers best apply this information to their lives right now?
ANSWER: By realizing that nobody is responsible for you having a job, being able to eat, and being educated except yourself.
COMMENTARY: Focusing on politics is one of the biggest distractions there is. Yet, if you learn to listen with detachment, you can begin to discern what’s really intended after elections. Rather than being drawn into the distraction you will see and hear just enough to find your niche in spite of the drama playing out all around you. It’s this niche that you need to focus on. So observe the commotion, while stepping into your perfect place in it.