One of the best indicators to watch is…
- Convincing their people to spend more money
- Cash-strapped Americans
- They probably will not be able to pull out of this one…
- Another indicator of how the economy slowing down is…
- Another thing you don’t hear about is…
- So our question to you is, does this look like a global economy that is broken or recovering?
Is the global economy recovering like they say on the news or is it broken? One of the best indicators to watch is…
the Chinese economy. Last month the Chinese exports dropped over 8 percent, which was four times worse than predicted. Also, imports into China fell eight percent, which indicates their weakening home market. Many times before, any weaknesses could be offset by the Chinese government convincing their people to spend more money, but not now.
China’s exports to Europe and Japan, two of their largest customers, both fell over 12 percent. However, exports to the U.S. only fell one percent, not 12 or 13 percent like Europe and Japan. This shows stronger demand for Chinese products by cash-strapped Americans.
- Last year the Eurozone economy grew less than one percent. This does not look good going forward for Europe.
- Greece will be a big problem again by the end of this year.
- If you like the cheap gas you should buy it now as upcoming wars in the Middle east will disrupt the oil flows and gas prices will go sky high further hurting the global economy.
- Puerto Rico missed its 58 million dollar payment to creditors a couple of weeks ago and their economy is in a death spiral. They probably will not be able to pull out of this one as the country doesn’t have enough tax revenue coming in to pay the interest on its debts. The country gave big mega-corporations sweet deals to set up shop in Puerto Rico decades ago and those companies are paying little or no taxes. Investors liked high paying bonds that Puerto Rico offered and recently when their lawmakers tried to change the rules corporations and investors took them to court and won.
Another indicator of the economy slowing down is the increase in the Netflix stock price. This is an indicator of more and more families cocooning and staying home for their entertainment and not going out and spending money.
Another thing you don’t hear about is hedge funds getting raided by their investors who are demanding hundreds of millions of dollars to be returned to them. Many hedge funds have shut down completely and others have seen their executives exit the companies abruptly. This is a trend that will continue.
There are at least seven countries in the world on the brink of bankruptcy besides Greece. The Ukraine, Venezuela, Argentina, Belize, Jamaica, and Belarus are all teetering on the brink of bankruptcy with many owing triple digits in interest payments more than they take in, in GDP. So our question to you is, does this look like a global economy that is broken or recovering?
QUESTION: What should readers take away from this message today?
ANSWER: That things are not rosy in the world economy as the news would have you believe.
QUESTION: Why is this information timely?
ANSWER: This information is timely because you are coming into an election year and most candidates are not even talking about the terrible state of the world economy.
QUESTION: How can readers best apply this information to their lives right now?
ANSWER: You should start establishing a tight budget and brace yourself for economic collapse around the world.
COMMENTARY: This is one intense session. You need to review our most recent CR News Reports© on the Global Economy to understand how we got to this point and where it’s going. This is never about scaring you, only preparing you so you can position yourself right now to weather this worldwide economic collapse that is currently underway.